Tunze Care Algae Magnet ‘Nano’ 0220.010 is suitable for aquariums with between 6 - 10mm Thick Glass.
Tunze Care Algae Magnets are magnetic cleaners used for cleaning aquarium glass. They are available in a range of sizes for glass thicknesses from 6mm up to 20mm thick.
The “ Tunze Care Magnet“ is a new design that consists of an ergonomic handle with special plastic blades made of wear-resistant high performance plastic. The patented slim Care Magnet is significantly more compact than conventional algae magnets with a large cleaning surface, it is unobtrusive and therefore able to remain within the aquarium when not in use.
Why Care Magnet?
This glass cleaner doesn‘t cause any scratches on internal aquarium panes, glass or acrylic. The inner magnet is more than 3mm away from the aquarium and thus reduces the jamming of the aquarium sand. The two plastic blades remove the algae considerably better from the glass panes than a flat cleaning surface - almost as good as a sharp metal blade. The life of a blade is from several months up to approximately one year. The low flow resistance during the cleaning with a simultaneous high magnetic coupling, makes a separation of the magnet nearly impossible. The large blade should only be modified with the included stainless steel blade for aquarium glass panes with particularly tough algae, e.g. older deposits on the side walls or thick calcareous algae.
• Patented design using plastic blades with a different length, creates a varying application pressure, enabling the narrow blade to remove even tightly attached algae. With the wide blade, it is possible to perform a large-scale algae removal.
• Thanks to its slim design, the plants and the corals will not be disturbed.
• The plastic blades are also suitable for acrylic panes. The Care Magnet can also be used on curved aquarium glass.
• Plastic blades with round edges enable a smooth transition to the next pane at the aquarium edges without damaging the silicone seals.
• It doesn‘t distribute the algae within the aquarium as a green dust; it rather roles them up completely, and through this turns the algae film into actual food for the fish.
• It can also be used as a hand scraper.
For glass thicknesses: 6mm - 10mm maximum.
45mm wide x 78mm long.
Suitable for marine, freshwater tropical and coldwater aquariums.
The product is supplied in the original packaging, is the latest UK version & is supplied with all the Tunze manuals and guarantees.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.