JBL Ferropol 24 Daily Plant Fertiliser
- Regular price
- From £7.35
- Sale price
JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Nutrition for aquarium plants:
- Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
- Heatlhy plants = healthy fish
- For the plants to flourish the following demands have to be met:
- light as an energy source for photosynthesis
- CO2, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
- JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.
The daily feed for luxuriant aquarium plants: daily fertiliser for freshwater aquariums:Optimum, targeted care, provides all vital trace elements which cannot be provided by long-term fertilisers
Vigorous plant growth, no deficiency symptoms: optimal supply with essential trace elements
Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates.
Contents: 1 packet Ferropol 24. Use: 1 drop daily/50 l water
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.