The Oase Aquamax Eco Premium is a pond pump that is suitable for both Pond Filters and Watercourses, and we're pleased to have this great addition to our stock here at Aquacadabra.
Here's what Oase say about the range:
- Outstanding energy balance: Reliable displacement using even less energy
- Supplemental, patented connection of optional filter accessories for debris supply from more distant pond zones
- Unique, patented frost protection: Consequently, the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Flow rate can be mechanically and electronically adjusted
- Elegant design with clever operating elements
- Quiet for dry setup on swim ponds and bathing ponds Plant remains or fish waste to 11 mm in size are displaced
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- MADE IN GERMANY: Precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
- Dimensions: 340 x 280 x 165
- Power Consumption: Between 11w and 145w
- Max Flow Rate: 15,600lph
- Max Head Height: 5.2m
Videos Produced by Oase for the AquaMax Premium
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.