Seneye USB Reef V2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Use the Seneye Reef to monitor changes in your marine water parameters, including Ammonia, pH, temperature, light & water level.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Monitors the following:
- Light monitoring
- Water level monitor
- Par photosynthetic active radiation
Understanding what is happening inside your aquarium is vital to ensuring that the aquatic life remains healthy. This revolutionary water monitoring device allows you to continuously track the changes in the water parameters, alerting you to the problems before they affect the fish. Protect your fish with a Seneye monitor.
7 reasons you will love your Seneye, and how it can save your fish
Ever experience a filter stop working, a heater fail, your aquarium leak, or your coral die due to bad lighting? ...a Seneye device monitors your fish tank to help ensure your fish thrive and your corals grow.
Powered by USB.
1. Easy to useEveryone knows that testing your water using traditional methods is a pain, no one wants to spend hours doing tests and recording the results, but we know it should be done to ensure our fish stay healthy. The Seneye device removes all this effort, simply drop the device into your aquarium and attach it to your PC, it?s that easy.
2. Reliable & accurateThe Seneye forecast engine analyses and interprets the data from the Seneye device and processes this into valuable information which can be understood. The resulting information serves as a basis for predictions, alerts and actionable advice, which can be accessed via a host of different internet-enabled devices, including your web browser, iphone, ipad and android smartphones.
3. Constantly monitoringSimply leave it in your pond or fish tank. The Seneye device is designed to remain constantly submersed, the results from the tests are fed directly into the online Seneye cloud where the results are analysed by our exclusive system.
4. Convenient & suitable alertsFind out if there is a problem wherever you are... The Seneye system can alert you via flashing lights on the device but if you aren?t next to your aquarium or pond these alerts aren?t suitable. With a Seneye device you can see your results via the dedicated mobile site...
- Plug into a power adaptor, or directly to your PC.
- Safe and happy fish.
- On the go, the mobile site.
5. Early warnings - before fish deathSeneye offers the worlds most advanced early warning system for life-critical parameters. We don?t just alert you when things are critical but can give advanced warnings so you have time to fix the problem. The Seneye system is able to predict the changes in parameters by analysing the speed which the level change so alerts can be sent before the water becomes toxic.
6. Clear explanation of the problemYour pH is 8.1? is that good or bad? It depends on the type of fish you are keeping, if you have a marine aquarium then 8.1 is OK but if you have a tropical aquarium that is going to be too high. We don?t just report the values we turn all the data collected into useful information that anyone can understand.
7. Corrective adviceMy levels are too high but what can I do? We don?t just tell you your ammonia is too high or your temperature is too low we explain how you can overcome this problem. In many cases this may be as simple as a water change but we will always give you impartial honest advice, just what you need for easy, successful fish keeping.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.