D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new models we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-750 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 750W making ideal for aquariums of 300 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 600lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
• Microcomputer control - for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
• Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator - for it's extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
• Low running noise
• High efficiency, latest generation cooler - for low running costs.
• Superior quality condenser - for reliability and low noise.
• Robust metal chassis - for strength and anti vibration properties
• Contemporary housing design - to fit with most decors.
• Cooling Power - 750W
• Voltage - 220-240V
• Frequency - 50Hz
• Current - 1.8A
• Water refrigerated - 200-600lts
• Refrigerant - R134a
• Water flow - 1000-2500 lts/hr
• Weight - 18.6Kg
• Dimensions - 448 x 330 x 440mm
• Inlet and outlet - 16-22mm Eheim hose
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.