- 2-in-1 Water & Feeding Dish
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles
- Natural rock design, integrates in desert and tropical terrariums
- Can be installed at any desired height
- Convenient, self-adhesive clip system
Fill the small compartment with Gecko Food or nectar, mashed fruits, vitamin & mineral mixes etc. The larger compartment is a water dish, with built-in safety steps to help prevent smaller geckos or feeding insects from drowning. The clip-system allows you to easily remove and clean the food & water dish.
- Clean the surface of the terrarium glass.
- With the protective backing still intact, place the Self-adhesive Clip to determine its final position.
- Mark the position with a wax pencil or other marker.
- Remove the protective backing and carefully fit the Self-adhesive Clip within the marked area.
- Make sure the tape is pressed evenly against the terrarium glass and that no air bubbles are showing.
- Press the self-adhesive part firmly against the glass panel for at least 30 seconds
- Wait a few moments and make sure the tape is attached firmly to the terrarium before suspending the Canopy or Elevated product.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.