BRILLIANTLY CLEAR WATERA ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
LIGHT PENETRATIONThe use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTEContinuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON PROTEIN SKIMMERThe ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
REDUCED MAINTENANCEConstant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus... no more socks to clean.
NO MORE DETRITUSA ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- Simple manual wind on version
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2")
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Mounting & Installation Options
- The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
- You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
- You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
- you can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
- You can feed it from the front or from the back.
- You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
- You can even pump feed it.
- See the dimensional drawing under downloads at the bottom of this page.
We act as a credit broker and not a lender and can introduce you to Close Brothers Retail Finance. Terms and Conditions apply. Finance subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance provided by Close Brothers Retail Finance, a trading style of Close Brothers Limited – a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group Plc. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Example Finance Packages:
Option 1 - 10% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Price: £3,499
Deposit @ 10%: £349.90 to pay
Monthly Installment: £262.42
Amount of Credit: £3,149.10
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
Option 2 - 20% Deposit: Red Sea Max S-400 Series LED in Black
Sales Prices: £3,499
Deposit @ 20%: £699.80
Monthly Installment: £233.26
Amount of Credit: £2,799.20
Monthly Payments: 12
Interest Paid: 0%
For more information about Finance available at Aquacadabra, CLICK HERE
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.