EHEIM have adopted the many advantages of the professional 3 series – powerful performance, optimal energy efficiency, quiet operation, priming aid, safety hose adapter – but we have also improved the technology by incorporating the new ‘Xtender’ button.
In the event the output is reduced due to the fine filter media blocking, the button can be adjusted to redirect the flow. The biological filtration is main-tained and the service interval can be extended by a few days.
There are 3 sizes available for aquariums up to 250, 350 and 600 litres. The models 250 and 350 are also available with an integrated heater as thermo filter (T). In addition, the professionel 350e can be electronically controlled from a PC.
Advantages of the EHEIM professionel 4+ filter
- Premium class external filters with all the advantages of the professionel 3 series
- For aquariums from 120L to 250L
- Additional control function (Xtender) to counteract blocked filter media and extend intervals between cleaning
- Square canister for high stability and large filter volume
- High flow capacity with low energy consumption
- Adjustable pump output.
- High performance ceramic axle guarantees quiet running and durability
- Integrated self priming aid to initially prime the filter
- Safety hose adapter can only be removed when the valves are closed
- Top prefilter effectively traps large dirt particles and allows for longer service intervals. Simple to remove and easy to clean.
- Individually filter baskets with „Easy Clean“ grid
- Fully equipped with original EHEIM filter media and installation accessories.
EHEIM Pro 4+ External Filter 250 (2271) Specifics
|For aquariums of about.||120.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||250.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||950.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||1.50 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||12 watt|
|Filter volume||3.50 l|
|Pre filter volume||0.50 l|
|Container volume||6.10 l|
|Installation height||180.00 cm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||1 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||29.50 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||40.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||24.00 cm|
|Hose Ø Suction side(inside)||16.00/22.00 mm|
|Hose Ø Druckseite(inside)||16.00/22.00 mm|
|For outdoor use||no|
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.