AquariumSystems NewJet pumps are extremely versatile with models suitable for various applications. They range in size from 400lph up to 8,000lph with 10 models available in total.
All models have an output that is suitable for hosing to be attached to.The smaller models (NewJet 400 and 600) is ideal for applications with small volumes of water, for example in a terrapin tank, or to provide circulation with in a small nano aquarium. The NewJet 800 and 1200 are the first multiple use pumps which can be used either submerged within an aquarium - for example in a sump or an aquarium pushing water to a piece of equipment such as a fluidised filter. They can also be used externally, within hoses from the aquarium running to the input, and the pump pushing water through equipment such as a UV Steriliser or Chiller.
The larger versions are ideal for returning clean water from a sump, powering high powered protein skimmers or providing circulation within the aquarium.
NewJets are one of the most versatile range of pumps that we have available and offer excellent value for money.
Details regarding the NewJet range can be seen below:
- NewJet 400 - Flow Rate: 120lph to 400lph - Power Consumption: 7w
- NewJet 600 - Flow Rate: 200lph to 550lph - Power Consumption: 7w
- NewJet 800 - Flow Rate: 300lph to 800lph - Power Consumption: 9w
- NewJet 1200 - Flow Rate: 400lph to 1,200lph - Power Consumption: 15w
- NewJet 1700 - Flow Rate: 1,000lph to 1,700lph - Power Consumption: 32w
- NewJet 2300 - Flow Rate: 1,200lph to 2,300lph - Power Consumption: 38w
- NewJet 3000 - Flow Rate: 1,500lph to 3,000lph - Power Consumption: 55w
- NewJet 4500 - Flow Rate: 4,600lph - Power Consumption: 50w
- NewJet 6000 - Flow Rate: 6,000lph - Power Consumption: 70w
- NewJet 8000 - Flow Rate: 8,000lph - Power Consumption: 86w
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.