Adjustable compressor delay between switching heating/cooling to prevent short cycling
Display permanently lit to enable easy viewing of temp status
2m plastic coated sensor
- Temperature Calibration facility
- 16A Heating Control (max resistive load 1840W)
- 16A Cooling Control (max inductive load max 500W)
Please note - this is a controller module only - unit will need to be wired and mounted by the user.
- Front panel size: 75mm(L) × 34.5mm(W)
- Mounting size: 71mm(L) × 29mm(W)
- Product size: 75mm(L) × 34.5mm(W) × 85mm(D)
- Temperature measuring range -50°C ~ 99°C
- Temperature differential range 0.1°C ~ 10.0°C
- Compressor delay range 1 ~ 10 mins.
- Temperature calibration range -10°C ~ 10°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°C
- Power supply: 220VAC±15%, 50/60HZ
- Temp Sensor: 1 x 2 metre NTC sensor
- 16A Heating Control (resistive load, such as heater) max 1840W
- 16A Cooling Control (inductive load, such as a chiller) max 500W
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Operating Humidity range: 20% ~ 85%
- Power consumption: 3W
- Power off memory function: Settings retained when power lost
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.