All models come complete with powerful LED lighting, heater and either an internal or external filter depending on model.
- Classic oak furniture design
- Shaker style doors with traditional handles
- Distinctive features such as shelves, drawers and wine rack (varies by model)
- Aquarium can be used with or without the decorative oak hood surround
- Euro style bracing system to tank with easy access glass lids
- Powerful LED lighting featuring White & RGB LED's with separate Blue LED function for night time viewing
OAKSTYLE 145 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Aquarium dimension - 81cmx55cmx38cm (WxHxD)
- Cabinet dimensions - 88cm x78cmx41cm (WxHxD)
- Volume - 145 Litres
- Glass - 6mm
- Lighting - 20W LED
- Filteration - Ocellaris 850 External filter
- Heater - 200W
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Who should my customers contact if they have questions?
All existing customer loans have been automatically transferred to Klarna and your customers have also been notified directly. There will be no changes to existing terms and conditions and customers do not have to take any action. From 1st January 2019 Klarna became the lender on all new loan applications.
Should your customers contact you regarding any questions they may have, please ask them to visit: https://www.klarna.com/uk/CBRF or, if they have any other servicing needs about their loan agreement they can call us on 0333 321 6080.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.